Ever sat around wondering what to do on a lazy day?
Well, there’s no excuses for just sitting around anymore.
Get out there, and have some fun!
FUN THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER:
1. Go for a hike somewhere; around a lake or by the mountains would be real nice!
2. Take your friends to the beach with you!
3. Give yourself a manicure/pedicure.
4. Get into a new sport. Take tennis lessons, or join a volleyball team. Sign up a friend as well!
5. Hit up an amusement park for a day of fun!
6. Tickle your taste buds. Try a new food dish of some kind!
7. Stop stressing over the small things in life! Take up a kickboxing class. It offers you a release, and you’ll feel 100x better!
8. Go for an evening bike ride. Usually after dinner is a good time to do so; it’s not dark yet, it’s not as hot, and the bugs aren’t so bad!
9. Check out awesome bargains at a second-hand store. You never know what you may come across. Sometimes they have wicked deals!
10. Have some friends over for a barbecue. After, have a water balloon fight to cool down!
11. Pack a picnic basket, and head to a near park!
12. Join an art class. You could sketch, paint, sculpt, and much more!
13. Start scrap-booking. Scrap-book everything you do this summer. It will last a lifetime!
14. Keep in touch with old friends. Write them a letter to let them know you still care!
15. Go to a game. Whether it’s a baseball game, a football game, or your younger brother’s soccer game, it’s fun to cheer a team on and watch them play!
16. Bake some cookies. You can share them with your friends and family.
17. Go camping! Even if you’re not into the outdoors, it’s always fun to be a little adventurous.
18. Visit a tourist spot near your home. Sometimes, if you’re living in a place for awhile, you forget the fun things to do around you!
19. Feeling creative? Make some jewelery (beaded bracelets, funky earrings, etc.) and sell them for charity…or, if you’d rather, keep them for yourself and rock them!
20. Make at least one new friend somehow. The more, the better, right?
21. Head out for the day and go white water rafting!
22. Have a bonfire and roast marshmallows.
23. Check out a sunrise/sunset. I personally enjoy watching them on the lake!
24. Try a new activity. Never been horseback riding? What about bungee jumping, or scuba diving?
25. Find a waterfall, and swim at the bottom of it, if possible. It’s great for photos! If it’s not possible, just enjoy the beautiful view!
26. Play a game of frisbee golf with some friends. Super fun, and kind of challenging!!
27. Buy a hammock, and relax in the sun.
28. Play some bocce ball. A personal fave of mine!
29. Volunteer at a local animal shelter.
30. Lay on a blanket in your backyard, read an interesting book, and get a nice tan!
Hope you guys have a great summer. :o)